For 35 years, Talawa has been breaking down barriers and providing opportunities for Black artists throughout the UK.
With a record of more than 50 touring productions, we create work that shines a spotlight on the best and most exciting emerging and established Black artists, making theatre for everyone.
1 hour agoPreviousNext
- RT @offstagezine: The Tide - The Tour - 2nd July / 3rd September The Tide incorporates live music and moving explorations of the experienc…
- Check out this brilliant artist commission opportunity from our friends at @tiatafahodzi 🔽 https://t.co/5wW9IzhC2J
- RT @AmyF0ster: I somehow managed to miss sending this on Sunday after @Cr0Carnival, but #TheTide by @TalawaTheatreCo is a really extraordin…
- Talawa Connect is well underway for 2022 and we're looking forward to our upcoming dancehall workshop with teacher… https://t.co/1kbQy9X8O9
- We're looking forward to being part of this incredible line-up for Croydon Carnival this year. Join us for our ou… https://t.co/mUsaFMFe05
- RT @BritTheatreGuid: Theatre news: Talawa tours The Tide Leading black UK theatre company @TalawaTheatreCo is on tour with outdoor product…
- 📣 We're hiring 📣 We're looking for a Development Manager to join our team. Do you enjoy and have success in buil… https://t.co/EubrM993be
- Read more on Mona Hammond's highlights: https://t.co/tz3iB2faWl
- We are devastated to hear of the passing of Mona Hammond OBE. As one of the founders of Talawa, a trailblazer and c… https://t.co/ADx4DRLANX
- The Tide was originally created and developed with Greenwich+Docklands International Festival and Breakin’ Conventi… https://t.co/pyZLwjq6lD