Recent Festival of New Work
Talawa Firsts is the stage for fresh Black creative voices. Hear these voices and be a part of Talawa’s artistic community as we take over the Ditch at Shoreditch Town Hall to celebrate the UK's exciting new Black writers and theatre makers.
The Tide is a Talawa Theatre Company, Greenwich+Docklands International Festival, and Breakin’ Convention co-production, and is Talawa's first ever show created exclusively for outdoor performance.
View all Past Productions
1 hour agoPreviousNext
- RT @HHbruichladdich: Ayeesha menon telling of Oliver twist with Nigeria setting is brilliant @BBCRadio4
- RT @HHbruichladdich: London to lagos Nigerian Oliver twist is excellent.@BBCR4Feedback
- RT @TalawaTheatreCo: #oliverlagostolondon Check out Episode 2 of Oliver: Lagos to London, Radio 4 this Sunday 26 Jan, 3pm. Directed by our…
- RT @infobeyondface: What a fantastic, inspiring day we have had today with the brilliant @RyanCalaisC@infonvrch today with our ensemble an…
- #oliverlagostolondon Check out Episode 2 of Oliver: Lagos to London, Radio 4 this Sunday 26 Jan, 3pm. Directed by o… https://t.co/LAtXgzwr9x
- RT @infobeyondface: Today is the first workshop in collaboration with @TalawaTheatreCo#MAKE@TRPlymouth working with Ryan from @infonvrch…
- RT @LoveCronx: ❤🔥❤
- RT @Chris_Jsn: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- RT @Johnsinary: 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
- RT @FairfieldHalls: A disused warehouse. A party rages. Distorted bass pulses through the streets, calling the ravers in. Lost in the musi…