Recent Festival of New Work
Talawa Firsts is the stage for fresh Black creative voices. Hear these voices and be a part of Talawa’s artistic community as we take over the Ditch at Shoreditch Town Hall to celebrate the UK's exciting new Black writers and theatre makers.
The Tide is a Talawa Theatre Company, Greenwich+Docklands International Festival, and Breakin’ Convention co-production, and is Talawa's first ever show created exclusively for outdoor performance.
View all Past Productions
1 hour agoPreviousNext
- RT @oliverjlewis: Hugely important project from @TalawaTheatreCo pleased @yourcroydon could support it from our #Culture relief fund #thea…
- #TalesFromTheFrontLine 👇🏿 https://t.co/AT4MZde4Dj
- RT @yourcroydon: Fantastic @TalawaTheatreCo - we’re delighted to be supporting you as you empower our communities to tell their stories #C…
- RT @BernardineEvari: The #BlackLivesMattterUK reading lists have stopped circulating, so I'd like to re-energise the idea. I curated this m…
- RT @jumokefashola: This looks fantastic @TalawaTheatreCo So important to capture those voices & histories...🤎 https://t.co/Jls53KIqYf
- RT @theatre_weekly: Talawa Theatre Company are creating an online experience featuring six brand new short pieces using verbatim interviews…
- With support from Croydon Council’s Culture Relief Fund, Tales from the Front Line will be available on Talawa’s we… https://t.co/oKmLCB7vjB
- Tales from the Front Line will document the contribution of Black workers at the front line of the Covid-19 crisis,… https://t.co/7ZA3EzC53h
- With humour and hope, Tales from the Front Line will be an interrogation of the society that is being impacted grea… https://t.co/FI7ShVe2Ns
- Artists will be given the freedom to use the testimonies to create a dramatised work featuring music, photography,… https://t.co/73UP2UNiOg