Recent Festival of New Work
Talawa Firsts is the stage for fresh Black creative voices. Hear these voices and be a part of Talawa’s artistic community as we take over the Ditch at Shoreditch Town Hall to celebrate the UK's exciting new Black writers and theatre makers.
The Tide is a Talawa Theatre Company, Greenwich+Docklands International Festival, and Breakin’ Convention co-production, and is Talawa's first ever show created exclusively for outdoor performance.
View all Past Productions
1 hour agoPreviousNext
- PLEASE NOTE - This opportunity has now closed as the deadline was 15/11/2019 as per the original post.
- @DominicETO@meggriffithgray@SpitsMusic@alexjamesfarrow@eg_hale@ekoner@rachelerank Just ❤️
- A @graeae & @TRPlymouth production @BirminghamRep - ONE UNDER by Winsome Pinnock is directed by Amit Sharma, and is… https://t.co/1nJvv3mhuc
- RT @brittlepaper: The Brittle Paper Award for Fiction, 2019 - Ellah Wakatama Allfrey @epwa66, Chair of The Caine Prize, announces the short…
- 📢 Hey Artists! Ever received a contract from a venue, longer than War & Peace? STAMP network are leading a worksh… https://t.co/oR2EaFto5T
- What?! https://t.co/zqh08kUhRx
- Register to vote - It only takes five minutes to do. The deadline is 11.59pm on Tuesday 26 November. Register to… https://t.co/ecbZk23TMD
- Register to vote - It only takes five minutes to do. The deadline is 11.59pm on Tuesday 26 November. Register to… https://t.co/Lr7O0ai3sg
- RT @Croydonist: 🎄Christmas is Coming… 🎄Oh yes it is.🎅 Whether you love or hate the festive season, there are a few awesome Croydon events c…
- Join the inspirational @WasafiriMag as their Chair 👇 https://t.co/sLQMGqfiVz