You are invited
Talawa Theatre Company invites you to an inter-generational conversation about identity and the theatre we make
There have been many conversations with members of the Talawa family. It's been humbling to hear what people have to say, and to think about how we might start to build a new era for Talawa together.
The conversation about what Talawa stands for and who we’re here for will continue alongside the generational conversation, so that we can retain, learn and use the knowledge of all the generations currently making theatre.
As well as continuing the family dialogue we would now like to widen the conversation.
We are offering half-day facilitated workshops on Black identity and what Black theatre means now and in the future.
These will take place on Wednesday 13th February, at Rich Mix and are open to everyone of all ages.
We hope that you will join us.
- You can choose from one of two sessions on Wednesday 13th February 2019 to be held at Rich Mix (times and venue from booking links)
- Session one will start at 1pm and finish at 4pm
- Session two will start at 6pm and finish at 9pm
- Doors will open 15 minutes before each session
- Each session will have 30 places available
- Refreshments will be provided
- Discussions will be facilitated