Help us build a new online community
Talawa Theatre Company invites bids to design and build its new online ‘community of artists’ micro website, MAKE Online.
- Time scale: Soft launch by mid-September 2017 with a hard launch in October
- We are looking for a responsive developer who can meet our needs within the timeframe. We aim to choose a developer by the end of April 2017
- We’re looking for a site which can handle simultaneous interactions, and has the capacity for at least 500+ profile pages and users
- We are open to suggestions of customisable platforms we could use as a basis for this project, given that many of the features and interactions we want to achieve are already available
- All Talawa's Artist Development activity now sits under MAKE (find out more about MAKE)
Please respond with your proposal by Friday 14th April 2017. Please read the brief (below) fully.
Download the brief
Michaela Coel, Writer and Performer, Chewing Gum, BAFTA Winner ‘Best Female Performance in a Comedy Programme’ and ‘Breakthrough Talent’ 2016
I came to TYPT looking for the empowerment to develop as a performer and writer, and I certainly succeeded, we all did. Talawa’s enduring faith in developing new artists is remarkable and for my own journey TYPT was the biggest part of that.