Call for theatre-makers
Be a part of an interactive urban game bringing local heritage to life!
Performers will embody historical characters from the area of Elephant and Castle through fun, interactive, site-responsive performance. Stationed outside at points of intersection between the adult and kids’ hunts, the three characters will animate the past for children - delighting participants both young and old as they play City Hunt Elephant.
Performance Dates: October 24th, 25th, & 28th
- Must be available all day on all three days.
Rehearsal/Devising: 8 hours (split up over two days)
- To be determined with performers once they have been casted.
Looking for theatre makers who are:
- Interested in devising and performing roles based on historical characters.
- Experienced with immersive and interactive performance work.
- Comfortable engaging directly with audience in a one-on-one capacity.
- Willing to do solo research and character development outside of the set rehearsal/devising times.
- Ras Prince Monolulu (real name Peter Carl Mackay) (1881 - 1965)
- Institution on the British racing scene from the 1920s until the time of his death.
How to apply
Feel free to get in touch for more information.Find out more about City Hunt: www.cityhunt.co.uk