Is Talawa looking for you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Talawa’s team as our Administrative Assistant.
· Would you like to work for the UK’s leading Black theatre company?
· Do you have a passion for working to support the development of emerging and established Black artists?
· Are you excited to support the company relocate to its brand new home in Croydon?
Answered ‘yes’? This is the role for you! Apply now - join us …
- We are looking to appoint as soon as possible
- Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as you can
- Applications will stop being accepted once the position has been filled
How to apply
Please email your CV, a cover letter/email explaining why you are suitable for the role and the signed privacy notice below to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Administrative Assistant in the subject line or post to: Recruitment (Administrative Assistant), Talawa Theatre Company, Rich Mix, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, London. E1 6LA.
Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you to let you know if we would like to arrange to meet you to discuss the role.
Talawa is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to working towards a more diverse theatre and cultural industry.