MAKE Industry Talks
"Make work that tells stories about genuine human emotion. If that is exciting to watch, you can appeal to new audiences."
Sign up to our newsletter below to find out about upcoming Industry Talks
MAKE Industry Talks take two forms:
- Q&As with industry experts
- Meet Talawa Events: We put call outs for specific groups (eg stage managers) to meet our Artistic Director and the team throughout the year to get to know us, discuss any challenges they are facing and see if there is anything we can do to support their journey.
Past talks have included:
- Writer/performer Natasha Marshall sharing her journey
- Talawa's Artistic Director, Michael Buffong, and Eclipse Artistic Director, Dawn Walton, in conversation at Manchester's Royal Exchange Theatre
- Literary Managers and Commissioning Editors talking about how to get in to working with script