Grants for the Arts
If you've ever wanted to ask a question about the Arts Council's Grants for the Arts, now is the time to ask it.
On Thursday 29th June from 7pm till 8pm you are invited to live tweet us any questions on Grants for the Arts. Rachael Mullally, Relationship Manager, Arts Council England will lead the Grants for the Arts workshop taking place in our studio (get your £5 tickets here).
How to ask your question:
- Tweet us @TalawaTheatreCo with your question making sure you use #GFTA #TalawaFirsts
- Tweet us anytime till 8pm on Thursday 29th June 2017
What happens next?
- We will get answers to your questions and where questions are repeated or where they are similar, we will group these
- We will publish responses to the questions that have been asked and publish them to our blog to create a resource for potential applicants
About Grants for the Arts
- Grants for the Arts is an open access funding programme from the Arts Council England (ACE) for individuals, art organisations and people who use the arts in their work
- Through Grants for the Arts, ACE offer awards from £1,000 to £100,000 to support a wide variety of arts-related activities, from dance to visual arts, literature to theatre, music to combined arts